Gila suda....

Salam....

Aku tengah saket jiwa la ni..
Gila pun ye jugak....

Jom nyanyi....




No, nothing of nothing
No! I don't feel sorry about anything
Not the good things people have done to me
Not the bad things, it's all the same to me.
No, nothing of nothing
No! I don't feel sorry about anything
It's paid for, removed, forgotten,
I'm happy of the past
With my memories
I lit up the fire
My troubles, my pleasures
I don't need them anymore
Broomed away my love stories
And all their tremble
Broomed away for always
I start again from zero
Because my life, my joys
Today, they begin with you.

HA DENGAR TU....
TAK BERBALOI LANGSUNG MEROSAKKAN HARIKU KERANA MERINDU SI DURJANA ITU...

Wassalam....


4 comments:

  1. mcm x sama jer dia nynyi dgn lirik tu..ko dh translate ker?...tergeliat lidah nak nyanyi nie..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A;ah...
    Ni translation..
    Lagu tu dlm Perancis kot...
    Aku pun dah tergigit lidah 4 kali akibat cuba menyanyikannya...
    Kuang kuang kuang....

    ReplyDelete
  3. penuh emosi lagu ni.
    kamu, be cool ya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Miss NIna....
    I'm trying...

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers